You want to sustainably change and improve your communication with politics and the public? Then ‘strategic consulting + support’ from Elephantlogic is your perfect partner.
Together with you, we develop robust strategies and support you during their implementation. In doing so, we do not use cookie-cutter solutions; our support looks and is different for each and every client. We are your willing sparring partners, telling you the facts as they are from eye to eye.
How does the consulting work?
Our consulting is individually tailored to your needs. As a rule, we begin with a strategy workshop where we take communicative stock together and determine your position and strategic targets. We prepare and comprehensively plan your project and ensure that you are not being led astray in your daily business. On top of this we are experienced in crisis communication and you can rely on us to rapidly intervene in difficult situations.
What practical support do we offer?
Within the framework of our strategic consulting we can also undertake practical tasks: tasks for which you maybe lack employees or know-how. For example:
- Strategic monitoring: Evaluating and processing all key information relating to your policy field.
- Stakeholder mapping: Continually updating the overview of the major actors in your area of interest.
- Copywriting: Preparing your specialist information for political and public communications.
- Event management: Preparing and implementing specialist events, parliamentary evenings, etc.
- Public opinion research: Providing consulting on development, selection of researchers and evaluation of pubic opinion research.
- Campaign development: Preparing, supporting and implementing public campaigns from selection of agencies.
- Training: Develop the skills of your employees, for example in representing your interests or social media.
What do we not offer?
We do not do any lobbying ourselves. That means we do not speak in your name to stakeholders or to the public. We also do not establish political contacts, or arrange appointments for you.